Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Post 100!!

So, I usually link up with the Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday on Tuesday, but this Tuesday is a special Tuesday. It's my 100th post!!! In honor of this feat, I'm going to use the word "Tuesday" 100 times...not really.

I am going to ramble about my blogging experience though. I started this blog at the suggestion of my dad. (He's also the one who got me started on Etsy.) He had been blogging for quite awhile about his art and thought I should make one to promote my new jewelry shop. I think I blogged once a week during the summer. Then, I came back to school...I can probably count on one hand the amount of blogs I posted during my first semester.

If you've been reading my blog since January, you know that I made a New Year's resolution to start blogging regularly and keep up my Etsy shop. I think I've been doing a pretty darn good job considering I'm now at 100 posts in March! I am so proud of my 150 followers. Y'all are awesome!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They honestly make my day!

I would also like to thank all the wonderful bloggers I follow. Your posts are amazing, and I try to comment on as many as I can. I love reading your stories, seeing your lives, and admiring your talents.

I'm looking forward to keeping up my blog for a long time and growing in the process. I'd love to have feedback from you! What would you like to see? What do you want more of? What do you not like so much?

Please leave any feedback! I want to hear from you! I've enjoyed these past 100 posts, and I hope you have too!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, congrats on 100 posts!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congratulations on 100 posts (you know it is customary in the blog world to do a 100 things post about yourself around your 100th post :))

    ReplyDelete