Sunday, March 27, 2011

Purse Sale!!

I've seen a lot of blogs recently have "garage sales" of some of their gently worn clothing and accessories. I think it's such a great idea!! I have tons of purses that I never use, and they need good homes! I'm doing some Spring cleaning in preparation for moving into my own place over the Summer, so I figured I'd give my blog friends a chance to snatch up some new bags at low prices.

This orange bag is perfect to add color to any outfit. Great for carrying a few items. Never been used. 
Interior tag reads "Rising Tide". $10 with $5 shipping.

This bag has a lot of interior space with one zipper pocket. This purse has been gently used. 
It was purchased from Target. $10 with $5 shipping.

This brown purse has never been used. 
It was one interior zipper pocket and would be perfect to carry a few items. 
$10 with $5 shipping.

This Nine West designer handbag is the perfect bag for dressy events. 
It has been gently used but shows no wear. 
Interior is divided in two and has one zipper pocket. $15 with $5 shipping.

This fun reversible bag features two bright patterns. Perfect for summer and spring. This bag has been gently used. $6 with FREE SHIPPING!

This brown shoulder bag has a lot of storage space. There are two side pockets, one exterior zipper pocket, three interior pockets, and a set of card holder pockets. 
This purse was given to me used, but I have not used it. Shows no wear. $20 with $5 shipping.

Large light gold Rampage designer bag. Perfect for an evening out. 
I've only used this purse a couple of times, and it shows no wear.
There are three interior pockets. $60 with $10 shipping.

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding these bags. Comment or send me an email about purchasing any of the listed bags. All transactions will be completed through PayPal. All of the purses are in excellent condition (like new). If this sale is a success, I'll be posting more "garage sale" items over the next month.

3 comments:

  1. Cute purses! I hope that you find buyers! I am also the owner of a few too many bags/purses so alas, I perused over them quickly to avoid getting sucked in .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you go any lower on the second to last picture? Brown shoulder bag.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items!! I just bought two new Kate Spade bags and a Vera Bradley this weekend at the outlets...the hubs would kill me if I bring any more home!!! Love, Love, Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete