Monday, March 7, 2011

Featured Item of the Week

This week's featured item is one of my frayed fabric flowers.


This flower measures almost 4" in diameter. I chose to pair the black, blue, and silver fabric with a truly unique black and silver button. I acquired this button quite awhile ago, but was saving it for the perfect project. I lovingly call it my "Lady Gaga Button".


The flower has a pin sewn to the back for easy attachment. I have one on my bookbag. I think these flowers would be so cute pinned to a cardigan or blazer. They add just the right pop of color! See this pin and others in my Etsy shop! Contact me about custom or bulk orders.

Don't forget to check out the Pampered Chef giveaway I'm hosting. It ends this week, and there are low entries! There will two winners!!

2 comments: