Friday, March 18, 2011

Next Week...

Next week is my school's Spring Break!! I'm starting my week off with a kitchen themed bridal shower for my friend Emily! I'm so excited! My mom and I are throwing this shower with another bridesmaid and her mom. I'm pretty sure my mom has been decorating all month, so I'm sure everything will look amazing! I'll be posting pics when I return from the beach!!

Yes, I'm heading down to Florida Monday through Friday for my last Spring Break as an undergrad. That's very sad and weird for me to think about, but I'm excited to relax on the warm beach (lathered in spf 70) all week with seven fun girlfriends. Who knows what we'll be getting into, so I'll update that when I return as well.

I'm so ready for this exciting week. Since I'll be gone, all Etsy orders made today (3/18) through next Sunday (3/27) will not be shipped until Monday, March 28th. thank you for understanding my delay in shipping and answering emails/blog comments. I have scheduled posts all week, so continue to leave me sweet comments. I want a full inbox when I return!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! What beach are you going to? I have tonsof recs if you ever need any since well I grew up here and go to the beach a ton :-) Have fun that shower sounds amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, and come back with stories! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spring break was this last week :) Have fun at the beach! Sounds like a great time!

    I found you through Boost My Blog Friday. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete