Thursday, March 10, 2011

Headbands for Sale

I still have two braided headbands and five rosette headbands for sale.



Braided headbands are available for $13 with FREE SHIPPING to the U.S. and Canada.






Rosette headbands shown above are available for $10 with FREE SHIPPING to the U.S. and Canada. Design your own in my Etsy shop.

See the original sale posts here and here.




Be sure to check out the Pampered Chef giveaway I'm hosting. Giveaway ends this Friday, there are low entires, and there will be two winners!!

4 comments:

  1. I love them girl sooo cute. Can't wait to order one soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rosette headbands are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute. I love the orange roses.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your headbands! So cute.

    ReplyDelete