Monday, March 21, 2011

Pour Moi?!

Beth at Living a Goddess Life (who happens to be my partner for the Spring Swap I'm participating in) has passed on a fun blog award to me! Thanks Beth! Can't wait to hear how you like the package I sent you! And I, of course, can't wait to receive the package from you!!


The rules are pretty simple for this award. I just have to list 3 things I love about myself and post a picture of myself. Then, I'm supposed to pass the award on to some other beautiful blogs!

I love my blue eyes. Thanks Dad!! Blue would have been the color I chose if I had been asked to choose my eye color. The shade of blue tends to change with what I'm wearing, and I think that it just about the coolest thing ever.

I love my hair color. I'm not really sure who to thank for this one since my mom has black hair and my dad was blonde as a child. I bet I get more daily compliments on my hair than you do (unless you're a redhead too). I have random strangers (men and women) tell me that they love my hair. People always tend to think that since I have red hair, it gives them the right to touch it! I don't understand why people I just met think they can run their fingers through my hair. This happened a lot at my family's art show.

I love my fiestiness (if that's a word). I know I get this honestly, and I can thank my mom. Sometimes it gets me in trouble, because I can't let things go. I don't apologize for my personality. My real friends love it about me (I hope).


I don't know why, but I really like this picture of myself. I think I was having a good hair night.

Now, I'd like to give this award to a couple of beautiful bloggers I know.
Congrats ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Red hair and blue eyes- you're a total romance novel heroine! ;)
    Although strangers touching the hair...hrm...awkward.

    It's a good pic of you! :)

    I can't wait to see how you like the package I sent! Or to get yours. :D
    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute award!! I wish I had blue eyes! and that definitely is a great picture of you, your hair looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete